Explorer from ITALY

Автор momastalker, 26.12.2010 21:22:02

« попередня тема - наступна тема »

0 Користувачі і 1 Гість дивляться цю тему.

momastalker

Hi everyone,
hope that someone there speak english..  :)

My name is Marcello and I'm a photographer and urban explorer from Milan, Italy. My website is: www.st-al.com (old version, new one is under development). I'm active mostly in Italy, Germany and Belgium since 2004, focusing only on industrial places.

I'm going to plan a trip to Ukraine next year. I usually do my researches using Google Earth and similar. After some months of researches I've discovered quite a lot of beautiful industrial places in Ukraine: Lviv region and Donbass mostly. I've found then explorer.lviv and saw that here there are some good guys which have visited some of the sites I found on the satellite, for example the sulphur refinery in Novyi Rozdil (Новий Розділ). I would like to get in touch with some of you and share some informations and maybe find an help to organize my future trip.

Hope to receive some positive responses! ;)

Cheers
Marcello

Golem

Hi! Welcome to Explorer! Feel free asking me about industrial and abandoned places in Lviv and region.
Дігери всіх країн єднайтеся!

momastalker

Hi Golem, thanks for your quick reply!

First of all I would like to know how is the urbex situation in the region. I mean: abandoned places are guarded? is there security? or you just walk in and it's ok..? I don't know how it works in Ukraine... in Italy for example the most beautiful locations (with machineries inside) are guarded, but it's possible to get inside sometimes.
And I'm sure that in such a trip to Ukraine must be necessary to have some "local" guides, because I don't speak your language. :(

Then, I discovered a lot of factories in the region, maybe I can send them to you with coordinates... and you can tell me more if you know.  :)

astrolon

Цитата: momastalker від 26.12.2010 21:40:42
And I'm sure that in such a trip to Ukraine must be necessary to have some "local" guides, because I don't speak your language. :(
If you wanna explore region around L'viv, you should study our language at first :)
Життя :::::::::::::::::::45%############## Comlete

Golem

"abandoned places are guarded?" - Not all. Some are guarded, some are without any sequrity. The New Rozdil sirka has some gaurd but it is easy to get acsess. Mo details in MSN .
Дігери всіх країн єднайтеся!

Bottlehunter_

Hi, Marcello! It's nice to see guys from abroad here! :) Urban exploration became more popular in Europe and it's good. My impression about st-al.com: really enjoyed, impressive places, nice pics. Thanks for creating this.

The sulphur refinery in Novyi Rozdil is not the only amazing industrial place in West Ukraine. Here are the most interesting places (in my opinion), links on topics on our forum:

Novojavorivsk sulphur plant

Big industrial zone in Kalush

Poltva, underground river

Abandoned military fort near Dubno

Abandoned military town

Besides, there are hundreds pretty places in our region, not so large, but the same interesting ;)

ЦитуватиIf you wanna explore region around L'viv, you should study our language at first
I do not agree with it. You just need a good guide. I think I can help you. If you have any questions, will be glad to help you.
Най жиє Гуцулія!

momastalker

Hi Bottlehunter!
Nice to see so much interested replies to my questions!  :)
Thanks for the compliments regarding my website, I'm actually working on the new version which will be updated as soon as possible.

I will provide to give to Golem some places I've found by myself on google earth, places that are not figuring in your forum of course.

About the ones you mentioned:
1) Novojavorivsk is interesting, especially those huge excavators. They reminds me similar ones I've seen in Germany.
2) Kalush is amazing, I've discovered it by chance looking at the satellite. The magnesium factory looks promising, would like to visit it in the inside.

The chemical complex and the power plant are also great, but I think they are active... so no way inside.
I've noticed also some abandoned shafts around Kalush, probably former mines used by the magnesium plant.

Bottlehunter_

ЦитуватиThe chemical complex and the power plant are also great, but I think they are active... so no way inside.
There's always way inside. :) I've lived near Kalush (Dolyna, 25 km west) and often ride a bicycle in this area so I know that places pretty well. I think, you must walk for two days to see all this therritory fluently.

ЦитуватиI've noticed also some abandoned shafts around Kalush, probably former mines used by the magnesium plant.

Yes, there are some abandoned shafts around, but they are not interesting.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm only learning :)
Най жиє Гуцулія!

momastalker

Цитата: Bottlehunter від 27.12.2010 14:59:24
There's always way inside. :) I've lived near Kalush (Dolyna, 25 km west) and often ride a bicycle in this area so I know that places pretty well. I think, you must walk for two days to see all this therritory fluently.

a way inside?! crazy!!!  ;D
should be that one, right?

Kalush is on my "to-do" list, of course.

Цитата: Bottlehunter від 27.12.2010 14:59:24
Sorry for my bad English, I'm only learning :)

Your English is very good, I'm happy that someone speaks English there!  :)
Some friends of mine have been to Donbass a few months ago, to photograph industries and coal mines, but they didn't know anyone there, so impossible to speak with owners and guardians of factories... they've been back home without visiting any place from the inside, what a pity!  :-\

Bottlehunter_

Цитуватиthey've been back home without visiting any place from the inside, what a pity!

I think, if you come back home from Lviv, they'll envy you ;)

Donbass is on my to-do list too, I even have friends in Luhansk, though never been there. but travel to Donbass isn't sunday's promenade. This is quite danger region.

For your next questions write me please on e-mail or ISQ. Contacts are in my profile.
Най жиє Гуцулія!

298 Гості, 0 Користувачів